Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Top 5 Affordable Skincare products

Hey guys, I hope you're all well. It would seem that the last post I made, top 5 make up products, has gone down rather well with a lot of you. So I thought it would be a good idea to follow it up with my top 5 skincare products. I love skin care but like a lot of people I don't have the money to be spending heaps on it, so I try to look for good quality products for a low price. I hope you enjoy.

Pond's Cold Cleansing Cream:

I really like this product as part of my double cleanse. I first heard about whilst looking into some vintage skincare products and some vintage skincare tutorials. I found out that this product stayed popular through many generations, so obviously I had to try it out. I was used to using a milk cleanser, so the thicker texture of this took a little while for me to get used to, but once I became used to using this product I absolutely loved it. I really think it does a brilliant job of cleansing your skin without drying it out. Also due to this product being based with mineral oil it means it doesn't absorb into the skin, which means all the dirt and bacteria is kept on the surface with the product for you to easily wipe away, no worries about it sinking into the skin.

Nivea Daily Essentials Night Cream:

I started using this product a couple years ago, I was looking for a rich moisturiser for my dry skin that didn't have a load of unpleasant ingredients and that was reasonably priced. At the time I was dealing with quite sensitive skin as I was pregnant and anything too heavily scented or with harsh ingredients would sting when applied and would make my skin red for a couple of hours. However I found that this product was gentle enough for my sensitive skin but also gave me the results I wanted. I found that this was rich enough for my dry skin but wasn't too heavy and didn't sit on the skin, it absorbs brilliantly.

Coconut Oil As Cleanser:

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love coconut oil, who doesn't? It is amazing for you inside and out. It can be used on your hair, your skin, your nails, in your food and around the house. Its brilliant stuff. My favourite use for it is as my oil cleanser. It dissolves make up and product on the skin so effortlessly, breaking down liquid lipsticks and waterproof mascara no problem. Also the added moisture boost on my dry skin doesn't go unnoticed. I feel like this could stand its ground against any of the cleansing balms or oils because this does such a good job for a ridiculously low cost. This product is so cheap but so extremely useful its a sin not to purchase it and start using this as part of your skin care, hair care, recipes etc whatever you like. I love this.

Innisfree Sheet Masks:

I love using sheet masks, they give my skin a much needed hydration boost. My skin is left feeling brighter, plumper and calmer than when I started. I really enjoy the Innisfree masks, they have a fantastic range for any skin care issues they are very well saturated in the essence, and the masks fit the face fairly well. I use a sheet mask at least every other day. I love using sheet masks as part of my routine and I really like the Innisfree ones, they are very affordable, they work well, they are gentle on the skin with no heavy scents. I think these are a brilliant product and if you enjoy Korean skin care or just sheet masks in general I highly recommend giving these a try.

Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum:

This product is beautiful. I love it, I know its slightly higher in price than the other products I've mentioned but it is still super affordable and totally worth your money. This leaves your skin feeling so fresh and bright, it also gives a good boost of hydration but also plumps and brightens up your skin. I love this as part of my morning and night time routine. Beautiful texture that sinks into the skin brilliantly, gentle but gives good results and smells lovely, with only a subtle scent. I cant think of any cons for this product to be honest, I really like it. I think it is suitable for all skin type and people of any age, a brilliant product for everyone.

I really hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you think. I'd love to know have you tried any of these products? If yes did you like them? Another smaller post I hope you guys don't mind will definitely have some good ones coming up for you. Let me know is there anything you would like me to write about or review? etc. Thank you for reading. I love you all loads.


LETS BE BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER !!!!


https://www.patreon.com/Jessicacoulson

No comments:

Post a Comment