Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

Top 5 affordable make up products

Hey guys, I hope you're all well. I will be talking about a few of my favourite make up products and why I like them. I hope you enjoy this post.

Loreal True Match Foundation:


I first tried this product about a year ago and I have loved it ever since. I use the shade 1.N which matches my skin beautifully. I really like the finish of this foundation as it stays quite dewy on my dry skin but doesn't look oily. The coverage is medium but can be built up to full coverage, it layers beautifully and doesn't look cakey on the skin. I find that this lasts fairly well on my skin and my other products last well on top of it. Also this is very affordable which is just the cherry on the cake for me.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer:

I have been using this product for years I know that this is a well loved product which is totally understandable given the high quality product at such a low price point. The coverage of this concealer is amazing, it blends beautifully and works brilliant for under eyes and over blemishes. I have found that with other concealers at this price point either the coverage isn't enough or the formula dries down too quickly for it to blend into the skin well. I also love that this range goes pale enough for my fair skin tone, I don't think that the ranges goes dark enough for someone of colour, but for medium and lighter skin tones it works very well. (I really hope that the drugstore and highstreet brands get their arse's in gear and get some darker shades out there).

Miss Sporty Eyeliner Pencil:

I think this was the second eyeliner pencil I ever bought and I still love it to this day. It is such a good product for the price, this is so affordable. It is super soft and creamy and very comfortable to apply and the pigmentation is beautiful, it is super black which I love. It lasts fairly well in the water line but I do have to touch up after 4-5 hours. My only problem with this product is that it does smudge and transfer a little bit, but when I set it with a small amount of eye shadow there is not issue at all.

Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Palette:

I absolutely LOVE this palette. All but maybe 2 of the colours in the palette I think are amazing, easily some of the best highlighters I have used. There are also some beautiful blush topper colours of which are beautiful on their own or over blush. These are not chunky or super glittery but they are high shine and shimmery and magical...I love them. They work beautifully on the skin or as eye shadows, you can foil them using a bit of setting spray to dampen your brush. They can be used subtly or you can get a really strong pay off. Brilliant texture, pigmentation and price.

Top Shop Cheek Jelly:

I know this is a cheek product but I really like to use it on the lips. It give a really natural moisturising stain that looks and feels lovely. I do also like it on the cheeks but I much prefer it as a lip product. It is a really smooth gel texture that isn't greasy or oily but still feels really hydrating. The pigmentation is pretty good but it can still be built up for a bolder colour. I really like this product and I'm surprised I never hear about it.

I would highly recommend all of these products. I really hope you enjoyed this post, I know its quite a short one but I wanted to make sure I got something up for you guys. I have Some really cool blogs and reviews on the way so stay tuned. Love you all.

LETS BE BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER!!!!!

https://www.patreon.com/Jessicacoulson

No comments:

Post a Comment