Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

My everyday summer makeup


Hey guys I hope you're all well. This post will be about my every day makeup routine, what I use and how I use it. My plan is to lay this post out like a recipe... A face recipe. I can't tell you why but this thought amused me greatly. I hope you enjoy this. If you have any make up looks in particular you would like me write a post about please let me know I would love to create the content you guys want.

Ingredients (aka products):
Primer- NYX Angel veil
Foundation- L'Oréal true match 1.N
Setting powder- baby powder (seriously)
Concealer- collection lasting perfection fair
Blush, bronze, highlight- collection #blushandglow pallette
Brow gel- MUA brow define dark brown
Mascara- Too faced better than sex
Lipgloss- collection lock and hold
Lipstick- collection velvet kiss

Method:

1. To begin with I apply the primer with my fingers to the T zone. I smooth this over the skin then pat it in to maximise the pore filling effect.

2. I then apply a light layer of powder. This method I first heard about by Wayne Goss on his YouTube channel. I will have a link at the end to his video talking about this.

3. Next up is foundation, I apply a light layer all over, blending it using the real techniques miracle completion sponge.

4. Then I apply concealer under my eyes, around my nose and on my chin. I will also Spot conceal any blemishes I may have. I will then lightly set where I have applied concealer with powder using the real techniques setting brush.

5. Next up is my blusher and bronzer. I will lightly bronze around my forehead, temples, back of the cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. I then apply blush to the apples of my cheeks and blend it into my bronzer. To do all of this I use the real techniques multi task brush.

6. Then I light brush through my brows with a spooly and then light brush through with the brow gel.

7. Then taking a fluffy blending brush I will dip into the lighter blush, shade and blend that through the crease and outer portion of the lid. I will also blend some of the bronzer though the crease and lower lash line to add some depth to my eyes.

8. Now it's time for highlight, everyone's favourite part of the day. I apply the highlight using the real techniques setting brush. I apply it to the tops of the cheek bones, brow bone, bridge of the nose, inner corners of the eyes (sweeping it lightly across the lid aswell) and my cupids bow. Then whatever is left I will light sweep over the center of my for head and my chin.

9. I then curl my lashes using a pound land eyelash curler and apply 2-3 layers of mascara to my top lashes and 1 layer on the bottom lashes.

10. Last but not least I apply a light layer of the liquid lipstick, wait for it to dry down, then go over top with the lip gloss.

I will sometimes use a setting spray or a mist to finish with, but I don't have any that I am using currently so I don't have any products to mention.

And that is my everyday summer look. I hope you have enjoyed this. Any questions on the products or my application please feel free to ask them in the comments. Let me know if you have any suggestions for future content. Thank you so much.
Video Link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyQsVyGadbY 

LET'S BE BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER!!!!!


https://www.patreon.com/Jessicacoulson

No comments:

Post a Comment